The purpose of the administrative plan is to establish policies for carrying out Section 8 HCV programs in a manner consistent with HUD requirements and local goals and objectives contained in the PHA‘s agency plan.
MPHA reviews and updates the plan at least once a year, and more often if needed, to reflect changes in regulations, PHA operations, or when needed to ensure staff consistency in operation.
Each link below will download a PDF of the chapter listed, or download the entire plan (2.5 MB).
This appendix covers the following programs:
1. Mainstream Housing Opportunities for Persons with Disabilities Voucher Program
2. Non-Elderly Voucher Programs for Persons with Disabilities
3. Preference Voucher Program
a. It‘s All About the Kids
4. Enhanced Voucher Program
5. Mobility Voucher Program
6. Project Based Voucher Program
7. Homeownership Programs
8. Foreclosure Stabilization Project Based Voucher Demonstration Program
9. Family Self-Sufficiency Program
10. Shelter Plus Care Program
11. Moderate Rehabilitation
12. Section 8 Homelessness Study Program