The Minneapolis Public Housing Authority (MPHA) contracts at least $25-30 million in business activity with area companies annually in procuring a variety of professional services, construction services and supplies. Pursuing business contracting opportunities with minority and women owned firms and Section 3 certified firms is a high priority. See below to find out more about current business contracting opportunities with MPHA.
Requests For Proposals (RFP)
Invitations For Bids (IFB)
INVITATION TO BID
Frerichs Construction Company has been invited to submit a bid and requests quotation(s) for your services and/or materials for the following project. All bids to be sealed in duplicate and publicly opened at the MPHA address (1001 Washington Avenue North, Minneapolis, MN). Please note the following project information.
Project Information: MPHA 1707 3rd Avenue South, Minnepolis, MN
Bids Due: May 30, 2013 before 2:00 PM
Note, there will be a pre-bid meeting on May 20, starting at 8:00 AM. 1707 3rd Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN.
Plans are available for review at FTP site below and contact Frerichs for a hard copy. If coming to Frerichs Construction to pick up plans and specs, please call ahead to make sure plans are available. You are receiving this invitation because your type of work is indicated in the bid documents.
Drawings and specifications are available at:
User Name: fccplanrooms
Frerichs Construction Company is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage the participation of women and minority business enterprises.
If you are bidding, please click this link Bids@Frerichsconstruction.com. Do not send bids to this e-mail. If you are not bidding you do not need to respond. Please do not e-mail your bid.
Thank you for your participation.
- Download the MPHA Bid Form (under $100,000)
- Interested Bidders Questionnaire
- Insurance requirements – sample certificate
- MPHA Right to Know Information for Vendors
- IRS W-9 Form
- HUD Forms
MPHA uses the following forms from the Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD):
- Forms for RFPs:
- HUD form 5369-B: Instructions to Offerors
- HUD form 5370-C: General Contract Conditions, Non-Construction
- HUD form 5369-C: Certification and Representations of Offeror
- Forms for IFBs:
- HUD form 5369: Instructions to Bidders
- HUD form 5369-A: Representations, Certifications and Other Statements of Bidders
- HUD form 5370: General Conditions of the Contract for Construction
- HUD form 5370-EZ: General Contract Conditions for Small Construction/Development Contracts