The Minneapolis Public Housing Authority (MPHA) contracts at least $25-30 million in business activity with area companies annually in procuring a variety of professional services, construction services and supplies. Pursuing business contracting opportunities with minority and women owned firms and Section 3 certified firms is a high priority. See below to find out more about current business contracting opportunities with MPHA.
Requests For Proposals (RFP)
There are no RFPs at this time.
Requests For Qualifications (RFQ)
There are no RFQs at this time.
Invitations For Bids (IFB)
INVITATION TO BID
IFB for Janitorial Services At 1001 Washington Avenue North, Minneapolis 55401
Mandatory Walk Through at 1001 Washington Ave N on December 12, 2013 @ 10:00 A.M.
Bids Due: December 20, 2013 by 2:00 P.M.
- Download the MPHA Bid Form (under $100,000)
- Interested Bidders Questionnaire
- Insurance requirements – sample certificate
- MPHA Right to Know Information for Vendors
- IRS W-9 Form
- HUD Forms
MPHA uses the following forms from the Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD):
- Forms for RFPs:
- HUD form 5369-B: Instructions to Offerors
- HUD form 5370-C: General Contract Conditions, Non-Construction
- HUD form 5369-C: Certification and Representations of Offeror
- Forms for IFBs:
- HUD form 5369: Instructions to Bidders
- HUD form 5369-A: Representations, Certifications and Other Statements of Bidders
- HUD form 5370: General Conditions of the Contract for Construction
- HUD form 5370-EZ: General Contract Conditions for Small Construction/Development Contracts