The Minneapolis Public Housing Authority (MPHA) contracts at least $25-30 million in business activity with area companies annually in procuring a variety of professional services, construction services and supplies. Pursuing business contracting opportunities with minority and women owned firms and Section 3 certified firms is a high priority. See below to find out more about current business contracting opportunities with MPHA.
Informal Requests For Bids (RFB)
RFB No. PH-15.02 – HVAC/MECHANICAL SERVICES FOR Commercial (High-Rise / Office) Routine Maintenance And Repair Work
Bid Due Date and Time: March 3, 2015 @ 2:00 P.M. (CST)
Invitations For Bids (IFB)
There are no IFBs at this time.
Informal Request for Proposal (IRP)
There are no IRPs at this time
Requests For Proposals (RFP)
RFP No. PH-15.01 – Fire Safety Systems Inspection, Testing, Maintenance, Repair, and Upgrade Services
Proposal Due Date and Time: March 20, 2015 @ 10:00 A.M. (CST)
There will be two (2) walk through meetings lasting approximately 2 hours each. It is mandatory that each Proposer be represented at one (1) of the meetings when a sampling of at least three MPHA representative sites will be reviewed.
Meeting 1: Tuesday, March 10, 2015, 9:00 AM at 1001 Washington Ave. N. Room 214
Meeting 2: Wednesday, March 11, 2015, 9:00PM at 1001 Washington Ave. N. Room 214
RFP Specification: PH-15.01-MPHA_FIRE_SAFETY_SYSTEMS_RFP_RELEASE_PACKET
RFP Inventory: ATTACHMENT_A-RFP_PH-15-01_Fire_Systems_Inventory-Worksheet
NOTE: All questions must be submitted via email. All answers will be posted on this site for everyone to review.
Qualifications Base Selection (QBS)
There are no QBSs at this time.
- Download the MPHA Bid Form (under $100,000)
- Interested Bidders Questionnaire
- Insurance requirements – sample certificate
- MPHA Right to Know Information for Vendors
- IRS W-9 Form
- HUD Forms
MPHA uses the following forms from the Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD):
- Forms for RFPs:
- HUD form 5369-B: Instructions to Offerors
- HUD form 5370-C: General Contract Conditions, Non-Construction
- HUD form 5369-C: Certification and Representations of Offeror
- Forms for IFBs:
- HUD form 5369: Instructions to Bidders
- HUD form 5369-A: Representations, Certifications and Other Statements of Bidders
- HUD form 5370: General Conditions of the Contract for Construction
- HUD form 5370-EZ: General Contract Conditions for Small Construction/Development Contracts